We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognize, count the number of visitors, and see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the Website. They enable us to personalize content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences, for example, your choice of language.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Recognizing you when you sign in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping cart.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Rocky-Rail content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of the Rocky-Rail’s essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you may not be able to add items to your shopping cart, proceed to checkout, or use any of our products or services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‚Help‘ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.